KUZA students are avid readers and devour books on leadership, finance and relationships. Our little library already houses many classics and inspirational books. But, our KUZA leaders are eager to add to their collection, and have put together this BOOK WISH LIST.
Do you have any of these titles collecting dust on your shelf?
- Principle Centered Leadership, by Stephen Covey
- The Art of Influence, by Chris Widener
- Learned Optimism & Emotional Intelligence, by Martin Seligman
- High Impact Leadership & How to Move Beyond Manager to Leader, by Mark Sanborn
- How to Make Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert Kiyosaki
- , by Chris Widener
- Print the whole list here: BOOK WISH LIST
Grab any titles you have off your shelves, stock up next time you're at Goodwill, or spend some time browsing Amazon. Then, drop your books at our office in Multnomah Village by August 7th, and they'll be delivered to our library in Uganda in two weeks!
This is an on-going project, so keep your eyes peeled for these titles and we'll hand-deliver them to Uganda every six months! Thanks for your help in building our KUZA Leadership Library!